Zoom rooms offer the opportunity to present on-brand messaging before and after classes and meetings. Access to this service is restricted to communicators at each School and College. If you do not have access, please reach out to email@example.com.
Central Marketing will be providing and managing content pertaining to:
- University-wide brand messaging, events and deadlines
- COVID-19 & Show Me Renewal
- President/Chancellor messages
Content added to your playlist should be managed by someone at your school/college. If you do not have someone who can update short-term content, we suggest going with evergreen or long-term messaging, such as:
- Yearly Events
- Enrollment dates & deadlines
- School/College messaging
Graphics and videos developed for digital signage should follow all Mizzou identity and brand guidelines.
Uploading Content to Your Playlist
Note: Multiple team members have access to these playlists, only access your designated playlist.
- Go to: https://umsystem.zoom.us/digitalsignage#
- Click on your designated playlist, ex: Central Marketing Playlist, CAFNR Playlist
- Scroll below the preview image and select: Add Content. Upload files from your computer to the playlist.
- Arrange content in the order you want it to play and assign a duration of 00:00:10 (10 seconds) or more
- Click “Save” when you are done
Publish your Playlist to a Zoom Room
NOTE: Zoom Rooms listed are for the entire UM System, including UMKC, S&T, and UMSL. Do not apply your playlist to a room that is not in your School/College.
- Scroll to the top of your playlist and select the tab “Publish playlist”
- There are two types of Zoom rooms: MU – Classrooms and MU – Conference Rooms. Classrooms will have a student audience, while conference rooms will have a primarily faculty/staff audience.
- Open the drop-down arrow by the buildings within your School/College to see the available rooms
- Click on the box next to the room name (a blue checkmark will appear). After you have selected all the rooms you want to publish to, click the Publish button.