The stacked MU logo may be used without a university wordmark when the target audience would immediately recognize it as representing MU. When in doubt about the recognizability of the mark among the target audience, use the complete university signature.
- DO use the full color version whenever possible.
- DO NOT print the 1-color version with ink other than black.
- DO NOT recreate any part of the signature, including the wordmark.
- Contact email@example.com to request artwork files.
Stacked MU Outline
When the logo is placed on a black or colored background, it must have a white outline. The white outline should be proportionate to the logo size. It should never be smaller than 0.75pt or 1 pixel.
Maintain a clear space equal to 1/3 of the width of the stacked MU logo around the entire signature.
- DO NOT put design elements, such as text or illustrations inside the clear space.
- DO NOT put page trims and fold lines within the clear space.
Minimum width requirements:
Stacked MU = .1875″ wide (print) and 24 pixels (web)