An email signature is a digital business card and represents your official association with MU Health Care. Email signatures should comply with all identity standards and guidelines. For best results, use the web browser Google Chrome with this generator.
Only the fields provided may be used to create your signature. At a minimum, include your name, title and a phone number.
Format as 555-555-5555
Only official university email addresses should be used.
- Click in the upper right area of the Preview field. The content will become highlighted.
- Copy to your clipboard by using your mouse to right-click and select copy or use keyboard shortcuts Command+C (Mac), Ctrl+C (PC).
- Open a new email in Microsoft Outlook and go to Signature > Edit Signatures…
- Add or edit a current signature
- Paste the copied signature by right-clicking with the mouse and selecting paste or use keyboard shortcuts Command+V (Mac), Ctrl+V (PC).
- Save and close.