Our recommended vendors can provide graphic design services to campus units. They represent a wide range of services* to provide you with options that best meet your needs.
*Vendors on this list may not provide services that conflict with university policies (i.e., logo design, stationery design, etc.), nor web design. If you need web design services, please consult the Web Vendor list.
Interested in becoming an approved graphic design vendor? Contact email@example.com
- Before contacting a vendor, make sure you have a scope-of-work document with:
- Relevant background information
- Project description
- Goals & objectives
- Expected timeline
- Specifications (number and types of pieces, size, printing limitations, etc.)
- Primary contacts
- Estimated budget
- Contact vendors you would consider working with. Each vendor has their own unique process, but they all will review your scope of work and schedule time to discuss and provide appropriate estimates.
- Review and evaluate options with stakeholders in your unit. Select your vendor accordingly.
- Once you’ve agreed on project terms with your vendor, contact Procurement for help executing a Purchased Service Agreement (PSA). Both you and your vendor will need to sign the PSA before work begins on your project.
- Once a signed PSA is on file, proceed with your project. Your vendor is responsible for making sure that the materials they produce comply with university policies and standards, and they will communicate these requirements to you as necessary.
Note: Vendors on this list are subject to a review process based on how many projects they’ve completed for university clients, among other factors. At the beginning of a project, your vendor might communicate that they will need to submit project proofs for a compliance check after they’ve received final approval from you, but before sending projects into production/launch. If this situation applies to your project, please budget time for the review process into your project schedule.
While campus units are not required to select a listed vendor, they are highly encouraged to do so. By choosing one of the vendors on this list, you ensure projects will adhere to all university standards and requirements — including graphic identity standards — and eliminate the need to go through a formal RFP process with Procurement, significantly expediting your project’s timeline.
If you opt-out of using the vendors, you will need to contact procurement to begin the normal RFP process. More information can be found on the Supply Chain website.
Questions or feedback?
We are committed to helping you through this process. If you have questions or feedback at any stage of your project, please reach out to:
Heather Reed, CPPB
Lead Strategic Sourcing Specialist-IT
University of Missouri System Supply Chain
Graphic Design Vendors
The vendors below are recommended to provide graphic design services to campus units. They represent a wide range of services* to provide you with options that best meet your needs. *Vendors on this list may not provide services that conflict with university policies (i.e. logo design, stationery design, etc.), nor web design. If you need web design services, please consult the Web Vendor list.
1123 Wilkes Blvd., Suite 400 Columbia, MO 65201
Character Graphic Design
225 Galena Drive Jefferson City, MO 65109
371 Canal Park Drive, Suite 212 Duluth, MN 55802
6603 H Royal Street, Suite 100 Pleasant Valley, MO 64068
6860 Nelson Drive Columbia, MO 65202
2345 Grand Blvd, Suite 200 Kansas City, MO 64018
10446 Ironwood Drive Tamarack Business Park Dubuque, IA 52003
2800 Maguire Columbia, MO 65211
298 5th Ave., 5th Floor New York, NY 10001
602 Westport Road Kansas City, MO 64111
501 Fay St Columbia, MO 65201
Communicate your Mizzou message using MU branded colors, graphic styles and typography. Capture your audience’s attention with original, award-winning imagery created within MU’s branded structure. I provide graphic design for digital and hard copy flyers, brochures, posters, signage, student recruitment materials, indoor and outdoor banners, alumni communications, social media graphics and info graphics. Photo illustration is a specialty. Working with MU clients since 2001.