5.2 Business Cards
University of Missouri business cards are part of the Mizzou visual identity package. The design of the card indicates at a glance that the holder is affiliated with Mizzou.
- Cards are available in single-sided and double- sided formats. The double-sided format is appropriate for faculty and staff members who serve dual roles on campus.
- Cards are printed with text in black ink only.
- The person’s title should indicate his or her relationship to the university.
- The amount of contact information included is left up to the card holder. The minimum recommendation is to include a phone number, email address and website URL.
- No additional logos (including social media icons) may be added to business cards.
University of Missouri Printing Services is the only authorized supplier of university stationery, including e-letterhead. Do not attempt to create e-letterhead yourself. A small fee is charged to create e-letterhead templates for departments. Visit ps.missouri.edu to order.
Individual students employed by or otherwise associated with a campus unit in an official capacity may use official university business cards. A staff member from the sponsoring unit must place the order. Contact MU Printing Services at 573-882-7801 for more information.
MU Business Cards