1.5 Incorrect Logo Use
For maximum impact and overall consistency, it is important to protect the integrity of the logo. Always use original artwork obtained from the Division of Marketing & Communications (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Avoiding Logo Misuse
- The stacked MU logo must have a clear zone area around it equal to 1/3 the logo’s width to allow maximum legibility.
- Do not place elements near or on top of the logo.
- Do not use the MU logo as a watermark or print anything on top of the MU logo.
- Do not redraw the logo.
- Do not stretch or distort the logo.
- Do not alter approved colors.
- Do not combine the logo with other graphics or logos.
- Do not add animation or motion effects to the logo.
Examples of incorrect logo use